Want Your Life Back?
You knew when you became a business owner that you would be working hard and wearing many hats to build your business. But you also expected to have more freedom.
Instead you find it really hard to spend time with your family and friends, to take better care of yourself, and to do the things you really LOVE to do in your business because there are just too many things YOU have to handle.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’re not OK with the number of hours you’re working.
- You don’t have enough time to do what you really love doing (and the reason you started your own business in the first place!)
- The “other things” that have to happen (marketing, administrative, accounting, strategic planning, …) aren’t getting done adequately (or sometimes, at all)
- Your customers aren’t getting the kind of attention and service you really want to provide
- The quality of what you deliver is slipping
- Your expenses are growing and your profits aren’t keeping up with your revenue growth
- You know you’re missing opportunities – individual sales as well as new initiatives and revenue sources
- The phrase “burned out” crosses your mind at least once a week
What every business owner discovers is that sooner or later you have to take off some/many of those hats if you want your business to continue to grow.
The solution is systems, automation, and delegation.
Most business owners start by delegating, offloading the things they don’t like to do or don’t know how to do. This helps, but eventually you realize that adding staff just isn’t “the answer.”
You also need systems and automation.
Systems which produce the results you want
by utilizing the right people doing the right things
and automation for everything else.
At ProcessMOJO, we guide growing online businesses like yours, translating your marketing and delivery strategies into the processes and systems that make it all happen. We help you implement integrated systems that are scalable and repeatable. We advise you about which tasks are better automated and which are better delegated – because we believe the best system is an optimum blend of people and technology.
Here are just some of the tasks we can automate:
- Building your list from multiple opt-in sources and immediately sending new subscribers a welcome message 24/7!
- Offering one or more valuable free gifts to attract new subscribers and automatically downloading that freebie.
- Sending a series of emails (dripping them) which nurture your subscribers, providing those “touches” that lead to online sales.
- Tagging subscribers who open certain emails or visit specific web pages – and then sending that group of subscribers (segment) information that is relevant to them!
- Registering teleseminar or webinar attendees, confirming and reminding them before the event, and then sending them the recording and follow-up emails.
- Getting paid as clients register for group programs or courses – and then sending them reminders and content for the duration of the offering.
Ready to talk about adding some MOJO to your business?